Watching: R.O.D. the TV
Listening to: The Polyphonic Spree [link]
Nizlopi, Hooks sung by Umbrav
Reading: Sherlock Holmes: His Last Bow (dammit i will finish it >_< )
OK so i had an interview for a library assistant on Wednesday and i'm supposed to hear back from them today and i'm pretty nervous <_< I'm starting to think i shouldn't have worn my Turk cosplay to the interview
(i didn't wear the wig or the gun holster but everything else... i took the shinra pin off while i was in there tho
Talking of cosplays i've at the cusp of finishing all of amecon cosplays ^_^
Wig needs a cut, need a white contact lense.
Need Claw and Boot armour still (dammit Mike if you fail me i shall destroy you
Suit needs to be taken in, may need some different shoes.
Gloves still need to be made.
And i should really have a go at making some props at some point soon
After Karate on Saturday (boredom, Mr Baj is such a boring teacher -_-) i went to the annual garden party at the primary school went to, i spent most of my time wondering round the old place marvelling at how small everything is now (not just the chairs and stuff but the 'massive hill' at the back i can now get up in three strides
), finding out my year one teacher is still teaching
Noticing that the random three headed statue had been removed
i liked that statue, instead of destroying it they could've given it to me or something and resisting the urge to read some of the books
My brother asked me if i wanted to play basketball with him on the back playground and we had fun for a bit (i can play sports... as long as no-one is watching
) then after a while he wanted to go and have a go at using the full size net on the main playground and i knew i was going to be crud cos there were loads on people there; that's when i found out that the ball we'd been using my bro had kinda lifted from the prize bin, even though dad expressly told him not to, he's an idiot
Then Yesterday i when down to donington le heath manor, where i had volunteered to help out with their victorian day thing. My day consisted of:
- Putting stuff up (ie tents, gazebos)
- Quickly being delegated to car park attendency, where i spent most of the day waving at cars -_-
- Stealing as much free samples of water biscuits with home-made raspberry jam on as i could (as using my infinite forethought i didn't bring any food or money
- Taking stuff down (ie tents, gazebos)
I feel sorry for my Dad though his Fathers day consisted of:
- Digging out our collapsed compost heap (that smelt like an active zoo yard if you catch my meaning)
- Having to deal with my Mum on the way to donington le heath manor (who was drunk... again)
- Having to deal with Mum staggering round the Manor grounds
- Having Mum blow an Airhorn in his ear, one left over in the car from my brothers trip to Download
- Having to deal with Mum at the 'Fathers day' meal where she's managed to get even more drunk and nearly brought her steak back up, cutting our meal short while we got her home ¬_¬
Not exactly the best Fathers Day ever, that man has the patience of a Buddha i'm sure.
I spent the rest of the day Playing ResiEvil4 out of the way of everyone, blowing stuff away with the Infinite Handcannon and/or the Red9(with stock attached) it's a great way to un-wind